Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Events for Bike Month & WCH 100th Anniversary & Architecture

I just posted some more upcoming events in the side bar. Most are bike events for Bike Month that I read about in an article in the June edition of the Village Post, Biking is the new driving, though I couldn't find the article in their online edition.

Personally, I'm really looking forward to the Bells on Bloor ride on June 18th.

More bike events are listed at:

Biking Toronto

and

City of Toronto - Bike Month

I also added the exhibit that's opening tonight at the Gladstone. Being She: The Culture of Women’s Health and Health Care Through the Lens of Wholeness,  is being presented by Gladstone Hotel and Women's College Hospital as one of the 100th anniversary celebration events of that institution. (Thanks to @gleanernews for that one.) Keep a watch out for more WCH events this year. That is one institution really worth celebrating. Funny to think there used not to be female doctors!

And courtesy of my regular e-mail from Canadian Architect with their events listings, I added a few events/exhibits that should be of interest, not just to architects. But don't believe their map that says most of these events happen at City Hall. In fact I don't think any of them do.

No comments: